Saturday, June 23, 2007

Still no QVC SEI kit-arghhhhhh

Ok, i know that it still may come, but its been a week since i ordered it!! I've had things come from America faster LOL. Dont Royal Mail, couriers etc, know how impatient we crafters are??? I'm keeping my fingers crossed it arrives today (though i'm very doubtful that it will). I started a layout the other nite using my first official 'scrapagogo' kit. These kits are so gorgeous! Hoping to get some scrapping time later to finish it off. Looking forward to early next week too now, as the scrapagogo charity kit should arrive...cant wait!!

Off the papercrafting topic for a moment, my uncle's funeral yesterday was very emotional. My poor auntie was inconsolable throughout, which was very hard for me to see. She has not only lost her husband, but her best friend. They were such a great couple-the best!! I came up with an idea yesterday to make a scrapbook for her later on in the year when its her birthday highlighting them as a couple. Papercrafting touches people in many ways.

No comments: