Monday, June 18, 2007

Retail therapy.....boy i need it!!


After a terrible week, full of emotional rollercoasters, and with another horrible week ahead (my uncles funeral), i'm in desperate need some of cheering up. One way that always helps cheer me up is retail therapy, so i ordered an 'SEI scrapbook in a box' kit. I've always admired these kits, but never actually got round to getting one-until today that is LOL!! I've ordered the 'Garden' kit which will be perfect for my little girl.....cant wait til it arrives!

Yesterday 'Fathers Day', was very emotional too. I'm so glad hubby had a lovely day, he got spoilt rotten but he thoroughly deserves it. My aunty and cousins were constantly on my mind too. In terms of my own dad, its been my first 'Fathers Day' since they emmigrated too, so that was hard. We always spend the day together. My lovely mother in law invited us in the evening to dinner, so most of the family were there. My niece Christina in particular, always cracks me up, so she managed to put many smiles on my face! So all in all, it was a bitter sweet day

No comments: