Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The search is on.........for an engagement ring!!




Anyone that knows me will testify that i love jewellery. I love diamonds...but cant afford it (as a result of my 'stash' addiction LOL). the next best thing for me is QVC's 'zirconia' range.....diamonique (another addiction of mine LOL). Well my brother obviously knows this and called me yesterday to ask for my advice. He, along with my parents, recently emmigrated to Cyprus. Since emmigrating, he has found himself a lovely girl, and they've really hit it off. They are gonna make it official soon of their intentions to get married, but my brother wants to surprise her with an engagement ring (she really isnt expecting a ring bless). He went shopping yesterday in Cyprus to find a ring, but he couldnt find anything he likes. Hes also used to UK prices, and in comparison, the rings over there are really expensive. So he has asked me to get her a ring. he trusts my judgement so i'm now searching for 'the' ring. Its alot of responsibility for me, especially as i've never met the girl. mind you, she and her mum are over in the UK for a couple of weeks, so i will be meeting her soon. I've been told its got to be white gold, and a little unusual without being to 'out there'. hhmmmmm, this may be harder than i thought. i've included a few possibilites above.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Gina, I LOVE the middle one, simple but unusual.

craftymummy said...

Hi Jen, I love the middle one too. He told me he wants something unusual so i'm thinking this one may be the 'one'.

thanks again hun

x