Sunday, June 24, 2007

Check this out-its pretty cool!!



Saw this yesterday on peechys (http://sweetpeechy.blogspot.com/) blog, and thought it was really cool!! Unfortunately they didnt have a papercrafting section so the nearest thing i could get to showing you how i spend most of my days is on a messy desk on my laptop LOL. Also i think my meez looks a little like me too LOL.

Ok, i really must finish off the layout i started a few days ago. Not sure i'll be able to today though, as hubby was feeling a little poorly last nite, with dizziness and vertigo symptoms. I'm letting him have a much deserved lie in today, as personally i think he is run down. The poor guy has been running the busiest depot in his company singlehandedly over the last week or so, so he needs his rest. Really hoping he wakes up alot better.

Engagement ring search is still on-going. I asked my new friend Suzy (who coincidentally is my future sister-in-laws sister), to do some research too for me. i asked her to try to find our Kristal's (my sister-in-law to be's) ring size, as well as find out what diamond cut she likes. I think shes got some news for me, as i just received a text to call her in the afternoon. fingers crossed we can finally go ahead and order it. Cant wait to see it!! May even push hubby to get me a new engagement ring too LOL. At the prices i saw on www.diamond-heaven.co.uk, you can afford to LOL. My brother was looking at .33ct diamond rings set in 18k white gold, for approx £850 Cypriot pounds (approx £1000 English pounds). he can get a gorgeous 1/2 ct marquise cut solitaire ring set in platinum for £750 approx, so it certainly worth it LOL.

What has happened to our summer by the way. Both my daughter and I woke up early this morning feeling cold. we came down with our dressing gowns LOL. really not what you'd expect for end of June. Apparently in Cyprus its approx 40 degrees where my parents are based. However, they dont feel hot at all, as they've just had their air-con installed.....that is until they leave the house LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thats brilliant Gina, Its you!

craftymummy said...

LOL thanks Jen, it does look like me doesnt it? its uncanny