Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!





We paper crafters love days like today, where we can make cards, gifts, scrapbooks etc, for our loved one. My little girl and I spent a day last week trying to find my hubby some little gifts to fill a big cupboard box (the box incidentally housed the last QVC TSV lol!!). As I've been busy recently, we really took advantage of the day, and got Daddy some nice little gifts. Amongst them were a keyring and pen set with 'Daddy' engraved on it, a 'Super Dad' mug, an Elvis DVD (an idol of my hubbys), some mint chocolates, a couple of tops, and a dog tag 'Dad' pendant. My little girl and I had so much fun wrapping them (as you can see, she helped wrap them LOL_. Hubby has been spoilt rotten today.....he had a long lie in, had breakfast in bed, loads of pressies, and is now watching the Stella Artois tennis final. He deserves it though bless. He has really helped me over the last few days, following the death of my beloved uncle. My cousins are also heavily on my mind today as its not only been two days since they lost their dad, its the first fathers day without him, and that is so difficult to come to terms with.

I've uploaded some photos of hubbys Fathers day, including a photo of a card i made him. I was inspired by a gorgeous card i saw in the recent copy of Complete Cardmaking. I think the designers name was Christine.

Happy Fathers Day to all dads!!

No comments: