Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quick Wedding Card. the challenge is on!!


Being the card maker in the family, i often get asked to make cards for the family. At about 1 o'clock this afternoon, my nephew phoned me to say that he was going to a wedding this evening, and he needed a card desperately. as hubby was at work, and with a young child to look after this wasnt gonna be too easy. luckily hubby was coming home soon, so i had half an hour to complete the task. Could I achieve it???? I like a challenge so i said yes. I quickly printed off the happy couples names on the pc, and punched out a few flowers and hearts and hey presto, i had a quick card LOL. Managed to glue them down literally 2 secs before he arrived to get it.....hows that for timing LOL!!

Was planning on completing my 'scrapagogo' layout too, but i had to go to Tesco's to get some shopping in, and alas i could postpone it no longer. What should've been an hour errand became a 2 1/2 hour chore. It felt like everyone was in there at once. it was like an obstacle course and the fact that they are having a re-fit (again!!), really didnt help matters. I was so relieved when i had finally finished and packed up all the shopping that all i could think about was going home and having a cuppa!! Instead as i reached the doors to leave i was greeted by a torrential downpour. Ok i thought, its gonna stop soon, i'll wait here. 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins passed and instead of easing up, its getting worse! Summer time pfffff, yeah right. finally after 20 mins of rain, it stopped and i quickly ran to the car, loaded up the shopping, and came home.

Anyway, i really cant be bothered now to do any crafting as my mojo has gone, so i thought i'd update my blog instead LOL, and upload my quick card.

No comments: