Monday, June 25, 2007

Stalking the postie paid off!!





Those of you who read my blog will know that i have been waiting anxiously for my QVC SEI album for the last week (i get very impatient when waiting for stash deliveries LOL). The scrapagogo charity kits were also despatched on Friday too, so i was doubly excited at the prospect of receiving both. However I was a little nervous though of the post arriving today, as hubby is off as he is still poorly, and he would obviously see my eagerly awaited parcels. What a dilemma LOL!!

Anyway, i began stalking the postie from very early this morning. If i had to wait for our regular postie i would've started stalking from midday as thats when we get our post! Anyone would think we live in the dessert and not London-RM are such a pain at times. Thankfully though i knew that the scrapagogo kits come with the RM van, and our regular RM delivery guy is always prompt. Well the stalking paid off as I managed to catch him before he knocked on the door-phew!!! Hubby was none the wiser lol!!

I was so happy as both my SEI kit and scrapagogo kit arrived-yay!! Gorgeous they are too, check them out. Fingers crossed i can do some much awaited scrapping later. Plus i loved it when i read on the SEI kit that you can complete the album in 1 hour-result!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

oooh Gina, that looks like a box of fun!