Friday, June 22, 2007

More engagement rings!!!




Ok, i've decided i am gonna scrapbook my search for the perfect 'engagement' ring. Its occupied my mind this week (which i needed!), and i've drooled over many a lovely diamond LOL!! I'm gonna upload a few more gorgeous options and hope to scrap them some time soon. The marquise cut is really growing on me. Its definetly unusual. Theres so many options to choose from, gone are the days of the classic round cut solitaire. theres now: marquise, pear cut, princess cut, heart shaped cuts, emerald, the list is endless.

Anyway, i have to get ready for the funeral today! cant believe its here. its 5 weeks to the day since we were told he only had days to live. He fought this horrible illness as much as he could. He certainly was a fighter. I'm really gonna miss him, he always made me laugh. Rest in peace uncle-i'll always remember you with a smile

2 comments:

ally said...

hi gina,

miss you at scrapmates, try and pop in one saturday. personally i love the middle of these three rings, i am so jealous they are all gorgeous.

sharonfruit said...

I love the top ring best. It's simple but elegant :o)

S xx