Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another quick summary....busy day today!

I have a busy day planned today, so i thought i'd post a quick summary again. The search for the engagement ring is hotting up. Gotta say i love looking at jewellery, so this has really fun for me. He started off quite sure he wanted to stick with a round cut ring, but i sent him some emails showing the marquise cut ring styles, and they are really starting to grow on us.

Tomorrow is my uncles funeral, so today is my last day to go and see him. My family dont think its a good idea for me to go, but i need to as its something i will regret. I will also be helping my auntie with some funeral preparations so i have to get a move on. Really, really not looking forward to tomorrow.

Crafting wise, havent had the time or energy this week to do much crafting. i did make a sympathy card (really hated doing that), but other than than, nothing else. i am waiting for my SEI album in a box kit from QVC, as well as a small order from HeidiHiCrafts.

Hope to post another blog entry later on today when i've more time. wanting to upload some more engagement rings LOL-cant get enough of them!

No comments: