Friday, June 29, 2007

Argghhhh-i hate putting the Refill in my Herma!!


Ok, ok, relax yourself Gina i say to myself, but one of my pet hates is putting the herma refill in my herma. So much so that in the past i've resulted to buying another dispenser as it already has a herma roll in it LOL (honestly i kid you not!!). I've been trying on and off to put the refill in, but to no avail. Is it only me that has this problem????? I have a layout i started last week that i want to finish but i need my herma argghhhhhhhh. looks like i need to buy another herma dispenser LOL

I'm hoping that my mother in law will look after my little one for a little bit this morning so i can get some of my thank you cards done, as i'm hoping to get them to my aunty this weekend. I also need to get my quote finished to send to my friend for her wedding invitations. i've been meaning to do that for ages, but recent events have prevented me from doing so. i really need to make it my priority now, as if i secure the order, it should hopefully pay for my DSLR that i want to get LOL.

In terms of the DSLR, i started off learning towards the Canon 350D and 400D, but i'm starting to really like the Nikon D40 and the D40X. went to Jessops yesterday and handled but the latest models of these brands, and though i prefer the look of the Canon 400D more, the Nikon D40X really felt good in my hands.

Over the weekend i hope to undertake a few papercrafting projects (family commitments allowing of course). wanna make a completed wedding invitation sample to show my friend, finish off the 20 odd thank you cards i've started, finish my layouts i've started, and make a mini album as a gift.......something tells me i'll be lucky if i get one of these projects done LOL. You'd think the fact that i'm home 24/7 i'd get more done wouldnt you??? the joys of being a housewife and mother LOL

No comments: