Saturday, June 16, 2007

In Loving Memory of My Uncle,May he rest in eternal peace


It is with a very, very heavy heart that i write that my favourite uncle Andy passed away yesterday morning. Apparently he passed away peacefully, and is now at rest. He suffered immensely, especially in his last months. Eventhough we knew his passing was imminent, its still shocking and heartbreaking. I went to see my auntie and cousins last night, and they are in shock at the moment. The next few months will be very, very hard for them. This Sunday is also Fathers Day, which is gonna be terrible for them. I pray for God to give them strength.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh Gina, I'm so sorry, for you and your family. I hope the next few weeks become easier for you than the last few have been. Sending you a big hug x