Friday, May 18, 2007

Yippee another layout.......i'm on a roll LOL!!


I've just completed my third layout of the week. I know to many that seems like nothing much, but to me, its alot. I got a pack of Making Memories Kate Papers at the Ally Pally Show recently, and as soon as I took this photo of my DD, i knew which papers to use. I used chipboard letters too for this layout for the first time, and i think i've found a new addiction. luckily the recent QVC TSV I received had loads in them, so i'm probably gonna be using loads in my next few layouts.

By the way i just had my peanut butter kitkat chunky (very nice it was too), and am about to have a brew in my new favourite mugs (my gorgeous pink and black ones-see below LOL). Isnt that mug gorgeous? I can feel a layout brewing hahahaha!!

No comments: