Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quick update!!

Since my mum arrived in the UK nearly a week ago, i've not been able to do much crafting, or spend much time on my paper addiction. The reason being, we are at the hospice pretty much all day to be with my uncle and family. My uncle is deteriorating each day now, and as each day passes, he is growing weaker and weaker. its difficult to see him like that, but my auntie and cousins are really being brave! They always manage a smile and have a joke, eventhough they are suffering. They're so inspirational-God bless them all! I managed to make a birthday card last nite though for a lovely man at the hospice whose mum is also dying. I hope it helps to put a smile on his face. i plan to make a whole load more cards soon to donate to the hospice. The North London Hospice where my uncle is, is a caring and pleasant facility. Its such a shame they dont receive much, if any government funding, but i have vowed to make loads of cards for them to do what i can to support them-they are totally deserving of all the support they receive!

I did managed to get a QVC TSV in the end, after spending all but 20 mins of umming and argghing over it! I couldnt resist the gorgeous cards and the gift bag toppers. Plus i love Lisa Bearnsons style and products so i HAD to get it LOL!!

No comments: