Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A busy day ahead!!

Well before i start my busy day, i thought i'd quickly come an update my blog. My uncle is still extremely poorly, but at least he recognised his brother and sister in law who flew in from Cyprus to see him. they've had to up his drug dosage as the pain is terrible, but when it kicks in, at least he is able to talk a little and even have a joke or two!! My uncle, auntie and cousins are heavily on my mind at the moment, i'm praying for a miracle day and night for them.

My mum is flying in tomorrow from Cyprus early morning, so i have loads of boring errands to run, like going to Sainsburys, cleaning the house, doing some washing and ironing and sorting out the guest room. i also plan to make my spag bol sauce for tomorrow evening (it always tastes better the next day lol). I'm also hoping to go and see my uncle in the hospice later if i get a chance.

On a crafting point of view, i have a few projects i need to do soon, like a christening card for a friends child, a thinking of you card, a shaker card for my niece and hopefully make a start on another layout. i'm so excited about becoming a member of the 'Scrapagogo' kit club, its really helping me at the moment to have that to look forward to. Roll on June LOL!!! Secretly hoping to get hold of May's kit if there are any left (the green and pink sparkly elements to the kit are gorgeous-its one that i'd definetly use for layouts of my little one!!). keeping everything crossed in the hope that i can get one-which may be a bit difficult today as i have so much to do hahaha!!!

No comments: