Friday, May 11, 2007

Finally did it-Blogging world here i come

Ok, ok after months of reading blogs, i've finally plucked up the courage to create my own blog. Well let me introduce myself. My name is Gina, and i'm a SAHM (stay at home mum). my child is my pride and joy, and my inspiration.

I've always loved hand crafted cards, and was well known for buying gorgeous cards (and very often paying stupid money for them lol). when i went out looking for baby announcement cards after my child was born, i couldnt find any i liked so i decided to make some myself............and so began my addiction lol! I'm actually really glad i found papercrafting as i never had a hobby before, i'm sure hubby though wishes i never did find it, as our spare room is now my crafting studio, and full of bits and bobs. as he's a bit of a neat freak.......it freaks him out to enter that room, believe me!

I also love scrapbooking, but am currently going thru a major scrap-block!!! Instead i fill my evenings at the moment with card making, until i get my scrap inspiration back. Actually my current project is making samples for a friends 'wedding invitations'. I love anything to do with weddings so i'm really enjoying this project-so far!! With potentially 150-200 invites to do though, this may very well change towards the end of it lol!!!

No comments: