Friday, May 18, 2007

Isnt blogging fun...& I love Peanut Butter Kitkats LOL!!


I have to say that i love reading blogs, especially craft ones. I'm fascinated by other peoples lives, thats why i love reading autobiographies/biographies, and watching reality programmes like Big Brother (cant wait for this years Big Brother which starts at the end of this month incidently lol). I've been blogging now for a week and i'm really enjoying it. Especially as its helped me get out of my scrapping block. i'm currently working on my third 12x12 layout of the week (thats really good for me LOL).

Today DD and I spent some time with my in laws. My mother and father in law have just returned from a month holiday in Cyprus, and we all really missed them. I'm really lucky to have a lovely mother in law, and between you and me, i'm glad shes back (its a secret ok LOL).

Plans for this evening include: preparing dinner (chicken drumsticks grilled, pitta bread, chips and salad), bathing little one, finishing off my layout, and eating my 'Peanut Butter' chunky kitkat.........i love those!! I've had it in the fridge for 2 nights now, and its taken alot of willpower to not eat it.....however, i cannot do it anymore, its calling me, and i need to eat it LOL!!

No comments: