Saturday, May 12, 2007

My first 12x12 layout in weeks!!!


Well after weeks and weeks of a scrapping block, i finally managed to do a 12x12 layout. i really do think creating my blog gave me inspiration to complete a layout. i recently got some doodling templates and thought i'd give them a try. for this layout i used some new Prima's from the Isabelle range, a K&Co Glitter letter for the beginning of the title, some Making Memories Glitter adhesive stickers, some bazzill cardstock, some gorgeous spotted ribbon and some jewels. i also used stickles to add definition to the doodling. the 'My Girl' stickers used to the right of the layout were from my new QVC TSV. I chose to use a photo of my little angel when she was 2 years old, and going throught the terrible two's lol........as you can see from the photo. bless her she's so cute even though she was going thru a tantrum lol!!!

No comments: