Tuesday, May 29, 2007

QVC TSV-hmmm should I or shouldn't I????


Lisa Bearnson has a TSV today on QVC, and i'm umming and arrggghhhiing as to whether or not i should go for it? I already have one of her kits-the scrapbook and card kit in a gorgeous pink storage box......admitedly i havent made anything out of them yet, but its only because there too cute, and I cant bring myself to use them lol!!! I love the idea of the TSV's bag toppers-they're lush!!! You can make your gifts look so exclusive and expensive LOL!!! As i have my mum here with us, she keeps on telling me not to go for it as i have loads of stuff, but as a 'paper addict' knows, you can never have to much hahahaha!! So now i'm in a paper addict dilemma, do i or do i not get it?? Maybe i should phone a friend or ask the audience??? You decide LOL????

No comments: