Friday, May 11, 2007

Postie just delivered some new stash!!


As i was sitting here editing my blog, my girl and I were startled by a very loud knock at the door.normally i'd get very irrate about this shock to my calm environment, but i knew it could only mean one thing. our regular Royal Mail delivery guy always knocks like that so i jumped up out of my seat and quickly ran to the door!! Indeed there he was with a pizza box in his hand!! I politely thanked him for the delivery, snatched the box, closed the door and started to open the box up before the poor guy had even left the front porch lol!!! It was my order from craftworkcards. i love their products!!! In my new stash was some gorgeous black and white monochromatic papers, some chipboard, some cardstock and envelopes, some more felt ribbon (loving this at the moment), some primas, and some gorgeous embossed tags and card borders!!! Roll on this evening......cant wait to use some of my new stash-woohooooo!!!



No comments: