Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Where has Spring gone????


What is up with our weather recently!! Just as we were starting to get used to the lovely weather we were having, the weather takes a complete turn around and has turned all autumny again!! Last night i even had to put the heating on and sat down with a hot water bottle-I kid you not LOL

Anyway i had been planning on doing some scrapping, but just before i went up i flicked thru the channels and noticed the breaking news of the Madeleine McCann story. They had taken a british man in for questioning and were carrying out an investigation in the mans house just yards away from where poor little Madeleine had been taken.

This story has really affected me and I hope and pray that Maddy is returned home safely. As a mum of a little girl of about the same age, stories such as these really affect me. I cant even imagine what Maddy's parents are going thru, its too painful to even contemplate. I pray for God to give them all faith, and courage at this difficult time, and that Maddy is returned very, very soon unharmed and safe.

No comments: