Thursday, May 24, 2007

Paper crafting-the best ever therapy LOL!!!


Most paper crafters would probably agree that all things to do with paper crafting (be it buying stash, talking about paper crafting, especially on UKScrappers, reading about papercrafting, or even actually managing to do some papercrafting)is the best therapy. Its certainly helped me thru some hard times. its amazing how you can become so engrossed in the fantastic hobbies associated with paper crafting. Anyway, last nite i managed to do a few cards to have in stock-and for a couple of hours all i was in my own little world LOL-nothing new there then hahaha!!

I took a photo of a few of my cards, see above lol. On the scrapping forefront, i've decided to wait til my scrapagogo kit comes to get some scrapping inspiration back. The lovely Lorraine, happy birthday by the way, has just told me that i may be in with a chance of getting hold of a May kit so i'm really excited now. Just got a couple of days left before thats confirmed. In the meantime everything still crossed.

No comments: