Thursday, May 17, 2007

Anyone fancy a brew???


Havent been up to much recently, mostly due to the fact that my little one has had a cold, but the weather has been horrible too, especially for this time of year!!

Anyway this morning, DD and I went to our local craft shop to pick up some supplies for the wedding invites i'm currently working on (i'm still doing samples lol!!). My favourite local craft shop is located in a nursery centre, and my eyes immediately homed in one these gorgeous mugs as we walked thru the 'homeware' section. pink and black is one of my favourite colour combinations, so they seemed to jump out at me, begging me to buy them lol!! (well thats my excuse anyway!!)

As soon as we got in i had an overwhelming urge to have a latte, so i washed my new mugs and made myself a 'starbucks' style latte with vanilla syrup hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm. heaven!!

No comments: