Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yay!!! I'm now a scrapagogo girl


I've been thinking alot recently about signing up for monthly kits, as i love the idea of getting co-ordinating scrapbooking kits delivered to your door. I used to get the HOTP monthly kits, but in all honesty, eventhough they were great value, i got bored of getting bits from the one company. what i love about the scrapagogo kits is that you get co-ordinating stash from many different companies, so you get to try products from many different companies, and make layouts with stash that you sometimes wouldnt be think of buying. the accompanying project leaflets are meant to be great too. they're highly recommended so i thought i'd try them out......looking forward to getting my first one now. I'm soooooooo excited!!!

On a more somber note, i spent most of yesterday at the hospice. My favourite uncle was diagnosed with cancer last year after being dogged by continual health problems for a couple of years. it appears he was wrongly diagnosed many times and as a result the cancer spread. He is now a shell of his former self, and its very difficult seeing him like that. when hes not in pain and tired, which unfortunatly is not very often, he has an occasion joke and a laugh which is nice to see. He used to be the life and soul of the party, so to see him so down and lifeless is painful. Over the last couple of weeks he's taken a turn for the worst, and my family decided to take him to the hospice. the dr's made an assessment of him when he arrived and delivered the devastating news that he now has days to live. Needless to say we are all devastated. My mum and aunties in Cyprus are flying over on Thursday......i just hope they manage to see him. I hope and pray that his last few days are as comfortable as they can be, and that God blesses his family with courage and faith, especially in these difficult days. I love you uncle Andy.X

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thinking of you Gina (hugs)