Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A quick summary


I havent posted in a day so i'm gonna post a quick summary to summarize my goings on in the last day or so.

Firstly my gorgeous ribbon kit from Little Silver Hat, and my lovely Autumn Leaves sentiment stamps arrived today so i'm a happy bunny.

Secondly 'Operation Engagement Ring' reached fever pitch yesterday when my brother finally decided with ring to go for, and we ordered it. He decided to go for a 1/2 ct princess cut 18ct white gold ring, which i think is gorgeous. Apparently she loves the princess cut, so we are all hoping shes gonna love it!

Thirdly i took my little one to a local pre-school to have a look around. She loved it and will hopefully start in September. I cant believe my girl is growing up so fast (where does the time go????)

Fourthly, my littl'un and I went out today to look for hubbys birthday pressie. I've been meaning to get him something decent for ages. Well i've been racking my brain for the last few weeks, and then the other day it hit me when he got lost on his way back from a day out with the guys........a sat nav!!! So we picked one up today and i hope he likes it. I also got us a couple of tickets for Barbra Streisand so there should be no complaints from him this year LOL

So thats my summary, not much crafting stuff i'm afraid, but i do hope to finally finish my wedding invite sample today, all being well.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lovely ring, I like the princess cut too.