Sunday, July 08, 2007

Another layout!


Heres the other layout i managed to quickly do the other day. Used some lovely rub-ons that came with one of my scrapagogo kits, and some Bazzill (including some Bazzill Bling pink card-love this stuff!). I also took the opportunity to use one of my new Autumn Leaves stamps-also loving these at the moment.

Nothing much else to report i'm afraid-spent most of yesterday unwell. I've been experiencing some chest pain,dizziness and palpitations. Should really go and get myself checked out.......i'm in need of a long overdue MOT!

Not got much planned for today, as i'm still feeling a little bit poorly. Got to get the house in some kind of order too, as my parents are coming over from Cyprus on Wednesday. So excited about seeing them. My mum came over last month to see my dying uncle, but i havent seen my dad for 8 months so i cant wait!

2 comments:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

hey Gina - you've got to come crop at Enfield soon we miss you xx

craftymummy said...

Hey Ann. I know, i miss the crops so much. I really wanna try and make it to mega crop in December. Sounds like its gonna be a great one. Love Shimelles work. thanks for stopping by too. love your blog!