Thursday, July 12, 2007

Goodies from Costco!!


Ok,ok, i really tried to resist it, but i couldnt. the value and sheer lushness of the Costco Scrapbook kits was to difficult to resist-so i got one LOL!! I know i said i wasnt, and I really tried, but i HAD to have it! The blue one was gorgeous too, and think i may have to get that one as well lol. the other great news is that i'm one step closer to getting my own costco card, which i'm really chuffed about. hope to get that sorted next week, when i go and get hubbys birthday cake lol

My parents came from Cyprus yesterday, and its been lovely having them both here. we had a lovely, relaxing day today. went out shopping, and had lunch (McD's-mmmmm!). now they are having a nap along with my little one, so i thought i'd catch up with my emails and blog!

Think i've also finally decided on which Digital SLR camera to go for-the Nikon D40x! Cant wait to finish (or rather start!) my wedding invite order so i can get the money to put towards it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

OOh Gina, sounds like a lovely day.

Eleni Gratsia said...

OOOh Gina, I can see why you just couldn't resist ... I wouldn't have either!!! :D Just found your blog and loved reading it, and looking at your layouts! :D