Friday, July 06, 2007

Finally managed to find 5 mins......


to stick down a layout thats been sitting on my desk for 3 weeks LOL!! In my defence i didnt stick it down as my herma ran out and i couldnt put in the refill. I didnt manage to do it, so i ended up getting a cheapo herma type replacement thingy from The Range today, and i stuck it down. I made the layout using my first official 'Scrapagogo' kit. What i love about these kits are that you get lovely co-ordinating papers, cards and embellies. This one in particular i wouldnt have personally thought to buy the papers and embellies, but i love it! I also managed to make another layout, but i'm gonna upload that one tomorrow, as the photo i took wasnt a good one LOL.

Started dieting again yesterday. I've been trying to lose weight for the last 3 1/2 years but to no success. I start off well but then i lose the momentum and pack it in. I cant really give in this time though as I have my brothers engagement in October so i need to lose a stone (at least!!!). Luckily my friend Suzy, who also happens to be the sister of my sister in law to be (sorry if thats confused you LOL) has started dieting too, so i know i'm not alone, and we help each other along. We've also promised ourselves a lovely nite out at the end of it if we are successful. A nite of lovely food, wine and a boogie LOL.

No comments: