Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I cant believe its Tuesday already!! Where or where does the time go??? My mum and dad are coming tomorrow and i've so much to do-panic stations LOL. Gotta go Tesco's and do the weekly shop (boy i really hate this chore lol), clean out and sort out their room, and do some much needed housework. I've neglected the house a little over the last few days, due to not feeling well. I was suffering with chest pains, dizziness and palpitations over the weekend. i actually worried myself more and caused anxiety attacks, which in turn resulted in me visiting A&E on sunday morning. Thankfully they did loads of tests, and the results came back showing nothing abnormal. Thank God for family too, as my mother in law was able to look after my little one whilst i was at A&E. As soon as I returned from the hospital, i went straight upstairs to make a card to show my gratitude. Papercrafting is such a fantastic medicine!! All weekend i was trying to calm my anxiety attacks-took painkillers, had a lie down, surfed the net etc,etc, but the only thing that really helped me was paper-crafting-how i love this hobby!!!

1 comment:

Peechy said...

so glad you are ok and the tests came back normalxxx.
really lovely card.. I find crafting very soothing too.