Thursday, July 19, 2007

An Evening with Barbra Streisand!!

My hubby and I (ok and a few thousand more Barbra fans!), spent an amazing evening with the legend that is Barbra Streisand!! Hubby is the Barbra fan in the family, but after last nite, i'm a huge fan too. She is currently playing at the O2 (Millenium Dome), and it was a great evening.

I really enjoyed the concert because in between each song she spoke to the audience about each song, as well as her son, husband, memories, believes etc, so she made it feel so personal. Thoroughly recommend it. she truly is a living legend, and i'm so pleased we managed to get to see her. Its always been a dream of my hubby's to see her, so i'd like to think that i've helped to make one of his dreams come true! Will try and upload some photos later, though unfortunatly the quality are all that good, as we were sat quite far away

Other news, currently on a stash diet,as ive got so much stash, and no room to move lol. made a start on my wedding invitation order. i have 200 to do, but between my mum and I, we've managed to make 150 so far.

No comments: