Friday, November 02, 2007

Such a bad, bad blogger!!

I cant believe its been so long since i last blogged! Alot was going on around the last time i last blogged that i completely forgot about it LOL!!

In terms of crafting, the wedding invitations are going well. i have managed to complete a couple of orders now and thankfully, they have been well received. i've had other orders but at the moment i'm so busy organising things at home, that i've had to pass them up.

In terms of my personal life, we went on holiday to Cyprus to see our family and we loved it so much we have decided to emigrate there!! I took loads of photos of the local sights, and had so much fun with the photography. I love blue skies and beautiful sunsets, that i cant wait to get out there.

I started Cheryls Painting with Life photography course too, which was great fun. Unfortunately as we went away on holiday half way through, so i didnt get to enjoy it as much as i know i would've. I hope to catch up with the missing modules as soon as i start putting things into place for our move.

So thats a round up of some of the things thats been going on since i last blogged. i hope to get back into it again as of tomorrow (i hope LOL)

thanks to those who have continued looking at my blog in the meantime, i do appreciate it

No comments: