Saturday, November 03, 2007

I cant believe it!! I won Octobers 'Little Silver Hats' prize draw!!

I never, ever win anything, and today I received a lovely package containing 2 packs of gorgeous 'Autumn Leaves' Stamps-Flourishes and barcodes, as well as a fantastic Autumn Leaves Perfectly Clear book. At first I was very confused as I didnt order them, and believed they had been sent by mistake. So i immediately logged on to inform the lovely Lianne at Little Silver Hat that they had obviously been sent by mistake. On doing so, i noticed an email from Lianne stating that i'd won Octobers prize draw! I was stunned and over the moon to hear so, and its really made my day.I love Autumn Leaves stamps, and to win two sets and the Perfectly Clear book has really made my day. To also win it in Octobers draw is very touching to me, as I celebrated my 30th birthday in October so it was like an extra special pressy! Thanks again Lianne-you've made my day!

X

No comments: