Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Addicted to forums now, as well as paper LOL!!

I've such an 'addictive' personality. I've been a UKScrappers addict for a couple of years now, but since buying my Nikon D40x, i've become a talkphotography forum addict too(www.talkphotography.co.uk). I really enjoy forums, and find that i get some much needed adult interaction from them everyday (being a SAHM God knows you need that LOL). I'm really gearing up for my 'Painting With Light' course now, and am now back on course (mind the pun LOL) after locating my manual in my daughters magazine pile. phew lucky i checked before i threw them out.

I also received my lovely monthly scrapagogo yellow pizza box today. Wasnt overly keen on this months when i saw the image up on their site last month, but i was pleasantly impressed when i saw this months contents. The Scrapagogo girls do it again!!

I have also vowed to try and update my blog regularly now that things are back on track. keeping my fingers crossed i can keep it up

No comments: