Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Really, really excited!!

Signed up for Cheryl's 'Painting With Light' photography online course. After recently investing in a great little DSLR, i've so wanted to improve my photography, but have only been using auto mode. got a whole load of books and mags to read, but was desperatly seeking some inspiration, assistance and knowledge about how to improve my 'uninspiring' photos, especially since we plan to got to Cyprus soon, so theres gonna be loads of photo opportunities. Saw the thread on UKScrappers, and had to go for it!! Cant wait now, just found my manual and plan to have a little read and play later on this evening. I've read so many great things about Cheryl's course and really cant wait to get going.

Nearly finished my 'invitation' orders too. cant believe how busy they've kept me, and how quickly word of mouth recommendations spread LOL. Long may it continue

No comments: